Thursday, March 6, 2008

What I'm Listening To.....

This post really has nothing to do with photography, but I'm branching out...what can I say. So... if you know me, you probably know that I am slightly obsessed with music....iTunes is a dangerous place for me. Music sometimes expresses what I often cannot...kind of like a photograph.....it's just good for the soul. So some of my favorites as of late are As Tall As Lions, Ingrid Michaelson, and Balmorhea.

Love, Love, Love (love, love) is my fave of the moment. This album is vibrant and smooth and has some great lyrics.

Ingrid Michaelson's newest albums is pensive and captivating, yet simple and comfortable to slip into. I love it!

This band is out of Austin and I actually went to high school with one of the band members so even more the reason to give props to this album. If you are a fan of acoustical/instrumental stuff then you should check them out because it will give you a fabulous break from the chaos of daily life. Am currently enjoying San Solomon and Greyish Tapering Ash on this Album.

Well that's all I've got...what do you think of that!?!

6 comments:

Abby Erwin said...

I think I like knowing more about you other than through your great photography. Keep it coming!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Linds, maybe you can bring then when you come because right now they are sounding like they would put me to sleep:)Prove me wrong LBDUB!

Bex said...

ooooo...i like new MUSISCA!!! yes, yes, i doooooo.

when i come out with my album will it be featured on your site? ;)

Lindsey Brittain said...

D- it is for sure mellowwwww... =)

Bex....I didn't know an album was in the works....you're just taking on all sorts of new projects aren't you? =)

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Thanks for the new music ... I always love finding stuff I've never heard before. This is great stuff to listen to while working!
Carmen

Court B said...

hey one of the guys in the band i grew up with.. he's known me since i was born.. random!