Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'm back!

Well I'm finally back from North Carolina! I'm soooo tired, but I had more fun than I even have time to tell you about. The place was gorgeous and the women I hung out with were so great and I learned a ton of new things. I want to go back! It was so nice not answering the cell phone for a week. I've posted a few shots I took and a shot that Kelly Moore took of me. We did a little America's Next Top Model one night with all of the girls in the freezing cold, but it was good times. You can check out some of the other girls on Kelly's blog at www.kellymoorephotography.com/mooreblog. I will post some more pics I took around the island when I get them edited!



12 comments:

The Taylors said...

Beautiful!! I especially love the third one with that extreme angle. Very cool!

Abby Erwin said...

I love the third pic too!!! That is bad to the bone!

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Lindsey,
You look absolutely smashing! Those blue eyes are gorgeous. That was so fun ... thanks again for the hair & make-up. It was such a blast!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Lindsey..I'm obsessed with your blog. I love your work. I'm utterly jealous about your trip. I'm fighting for a spot next year.
Kelly's pic of you is gorgeous.
Hugs...Friend of B's and Lisa's.
A

DeanaAnn said...

Cool pics!! I especially like the first pic, but that's because I'm your Mom!!! Love You!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I love it that you got in front of the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes! you look awesome! haha go LB!

Sum said...

you are hot!!!!!

annemariephotography said...

hottie

Bex said...

LB! you look AH-MAZING!!

Miss Mommy said...

Loved catching up...a few posts back caught my attention, too...loved Mel's Spanish-style dress in front of the window...

chavon taylor said...

brittain you look steamy! i love it!

christina said...

how bout posting some pics you took?
it isn't like you are busy or anything? :)