Monday, March 17, 2008

Kristen + Kent

I am on a blogging roll lately!

Kristen and Kent....or Kensten...as I have fondly named them...are two of my best friends in the whole wide world. I have loved having a front row seat to watching their story unfold. It would take me too long to explain all the wonderful things about them separately and together so I will refrain, but I love them dearly! When they got engaged I couldn't wait to get them in front of the camera. We did a mini session for Save the Dates and will be doing more in May, but just wanted to throw up a few we got. Love you guys!







9 comments:

Kentsten said...

Awww, we're cute. Thanks for posting these. Have fun in Nashville...be good!!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

They are super cute. Cant wait for the wedding and more pictures.

Sum said...

whew, this got a little stemy!

I like #2 alot.

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Nice shots Lindsey .... your work is looking hot!

Lauren Williams said...

these look great! #2 is my favorite as well!

Nat Pat said...

you are amazing.

Michael said...

great shots!! I love the Josh Howard pic's too. amazing as always!

lauren b said...

aaaaah!!! love them!!!

The Ice House said...

so hot! Can't wait till July 4th!