Monday, February 11, 2008

Casey + Chavon

Chevy is one of my great friends and Casey is quickly becoming one of my favorites in life as well! These two recently got engaged and are getting married in June! It has been such an experience watching them begin to date and grow together and see them become the best version of themselves because of the other and the way the Lord moves in their lives. So here are some of my faves...I actually had a lot more, but I had to stop myself. I think these pictures truly capture all facets of this relationship and that's what I love!








11 comments:

chavon taylor said...

we love them and we love you! now come play guitar hero with us!!!!! you are amazing!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

amazing....

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Love these! Love Chevy's red hat choice! Your as good as ever.

The Ice House said...

cute! cute!

Rachel DeBell said...

These are the best you've done I think....completely Chavon's personality! Love them!

Julie B said...

Love your work!
I am a local children's photographer, and I am wondering, on these images, is that Jesh's textures you've used?
They look great!

Julie

christina said...

my favorite is the eyes closed one, i think you called it the "sleepy picture". these pictures are so fun, and the more i look at them, the more i think this couple would be fun to know- that makes you a good photographer to capture that...kudos!

Lindsey Brittain said...

Julie,
Thanks! And yes they are Jesh's and some of my own as well!

Elizabeth said...

Those are great!

Lisa Allen said...

Aww look at her!! She is so freakin' cute anyways, just shoot me already!..Great pics Lindsey you are truly gifted!!!

Sarah said...

your photos are such inspiration! this shoot is so great...so much personality out of the two of them! I love it!