Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Letter to Tyra

Dear Tyra,

The 11th season of ANTM has begun and you are as ridiculous as ever...between you and Miss J I don't know who is more out of control. But your ridiculousness is half the reason I watch the show. The other half would be the awesome photo shoots. So while I have to sit through your crazy shennanigans, like when you chased one of your models while pretending to be a moose or when you get that ultra dramatic tone when you're about to cut someone...it is worth it for some excellent inspiration. I feel like between the cage fighter model and the transgender model you will have your hands full this season...I look forward to the drama. Thanks for never failing to keep me inspired and entertained!

Your Faithful Viewer,
L

4 comments:

Keri said...

Girrrl-I just got through watching that. Good Lord the whole robot theme was insane. Gotta love those photos though.

Rachel DeBell said...

Ha! THis is so funny! OK so what is up with the Robot theme anyway. I think I was literally counting as to how many minutes Tyra was going to keep up her robot voice! UGh. weirdo. Craig had to leave the room.

The Taylor's said...

i loveeee this show. i tivo alllll of them.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Well, I dont know when anything comes on because we dont really watch TV, but I have always watched this show JUST to see the pictures at the end. Tyra is DRAMA with that final results voice:(