Saturday, June 21, 2008

Casey and Chavon Taylor

I'm supposed to be getting better at blogging and I think I've actually been doing worse....ahhh! Anyways...last night my good friends Casey and Chavon got married! It's always a blessing to be able to capture a story that you've seen from the beginning. I have seen Casey and Chavon love well and struggle well and I can truly say that Casey is the perfect person for Chavon and vice versa. They shared some amazing words with each other during the ceremony that they had written themselves and I feel like it really brought the audience into their relationship if they had not been in it thus far and gave them a glimpse of what a marriage revolving around Christ looks like. It's gritty and real and in the same moment it is amazing and undeniably gratifying. So once again I am overjoyed to see another one of my girls be joined together with an amazing, godly man and it does nothing else but overwhelm my heart as to how great our God is to us! Love you guys!


5 comments:

Dimice said...

AaaaaMAZING!!! Lindsey, you are so talented and I'm so glad to have met you. Chavon & Casey (and everyone else who you photograph) are so fortunate. You are truly a blessing and so very talented.

christina said...

Wow! You wrote that all without the help of a roommate? I am totally impressed! You ARE improving... haha

cherry said...

I am SO blown away.... Your talent is God given and you see so much thru the lens that other photographers would probably miss...
You truly captured the Love and the Beauty of Chavon Y Casey...

You are truly blessed with a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it !!!!

cherry said...

I am SO blown away.... Your talent is God given and you see so much thru the lens that other photographers would probably miss...
You truly captured the Love and the Beauty of Chavon & Casey...

You are truly blessed with a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing it !!!!

annemariephotography said...

way to share your heart on here...i love that!
these are amazing! can we see more???
t