Monday, April 16, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

So I've gotten playfully scolded over the weekend by at least three people for not updating my blog lately. I kind of just assume that I'm the only one that reads it, but apparently I'm wrong! So that's exciting that people check my blog on a somewhat regular basis! I will try to be a better blogger!

These pictures are from a girls trip to Austin at the end of February for Rebekah's 25th birthday. This is kind of more personal pictures than work I've done for other people, but I want people to see my life too so hope you enjoy! These girls are amazing/crazy and that's what I totally love about them!




The Black Veil...if you know the story behind this picture then you know it's pure D-R-A-M-A








2 comments:

chavon taylor said...

i look creepy in that black cowboy hat one.... but i love the rest!! thanks linds!!

Sum said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh. i have been waiting to see these pics!!!! you and kristen are the ones who held out and didnt email them like the rest of us! :) you did a great job!