Monday, October 6, 2008

New Orleans

I am in New Orleans this week at a workshop! I haven't really spent much time in New Orleans before, but it's a very interesting city with lots of culture and some good food! I even saw Brad Pitt today riding down the street on a bike in the French Quarter....I kid you not! He actually rode by twice. That has probably been the highlight of my day today.....I usually see celebrities that are pretty non-relevant, but I would say Brad Pitt is right up there on my list of celebrities I wouldn't mind bumping into!
I am learning some great things here and we got to do some fun shoots this afternoon. There were brides all along Bourban Street with clusters of photographers all around them clicking away. We definitely drew a crowd today...you see a lot of things on Bourban Street, but that might have been a first! Here are a few of the images I snapped while we were out!






3 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Fun!! Yay for a Brad Pitt sighting!

Unknown said...

I love the last one...good job! I saw a lovely picture of you on JC's blog...you look really happy to be there!

this too will pass said...

the last picture is great