Thursday, January 3, 2008

Relevant

For some reason I have started getting random magazine subscriptions. US Weekly was the first one that came....which does not really excite me because I don't buy Hollywood gossip magazines because while entertaining I know I will waste my life away reading them. Then yesterday I started getting Relevant Magazine....which I totally don't mind because I like that magazine and wouldn't mind getting it in the mail every month. So the big looming questions are a) Why do I keep getting these magazines? and b) What will come next? Only time will tell....

But that's not really the point of this whole thing. The point is that I sat down on the couch last night to flip through the issue of Relevant that I just received and right when you open the cover you see the picture below. An advertisement for Sho Baraka's new album "Turn My Life Up". The fun part of it all is that I took the picture....and it's in Relevant....so now I'm in print. I know I'm easily entertained, but I had to share it...because...well it's fun!



If you haven't checked out the boys over at Reach Records you should. The line up includes artists like Lecrae, Trip Lee, Tedashii, and their newest addition Sho Baraka. So surf on over to www.reachrecords.com and check them out.

8 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Way to pub Reach. I really LOVE Turn My Life Up!

Abby Erwin said...

WOW!!!!! What a wonderful feeling for you! Looking forward to seeing you on the 13th.

Emily Thurmond Photography said...

SWEEEEET!!!

Bex said...

AWESOME!!!!

Kentsten said...

YOUR FAMOUS!

Sum said...

thats so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Them Chandlers said...

Congratulations on the first of many to come :)

chavon taylor said...

OH WOW LINDS!!! autograph please??