Sunday, June 24, 2007

Joey + Lindsey

Joey and Lindsey were a fun couple to work with because they would do just about anything I told them to do. These kinds of couples are always great to work with because they will try out the crazy ideas that go through my mind that the more camera conscious couples tend to cringe at, but in the end the pictures end up being a lot of fun and tend to have a lot of personality. Between these two there is a lot of personality to go around...they were fun to laugh with and it was fun making Joey fly through the air multiple times...for my own entertainment...I mean umm to capture the shot I was looking for. I will be heading to Indiana in late September to shoot their wedding and I look forward to it because it's going to be a fun celebration!









2 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Hi Lindsey - I found your blog through another friend's blog and I must say that I LOVE these engagement pictures! Looks like you really captured the HEARTS of this couple - such great emotion in these! Way to go! :)

maury jo photography said...

love the feet in the air!